Saturday 23 July 2016

Installation Odoo on Mac OS X Error Could not execute command 'lessc'



https://dedyyuristiawan.blogspot.co.id


Hello world. As you know before i create this post, i did post about installation on mac with bitnami version and home-brew. There so many difference between bitnami and home-brew, you can check on my previous post. So when i install Odoo with home-brew, i got a one problem. You can see in this post.

The problem is my library python not complete to run Odoo, as you can see the problem is "Could not execute command 'lessc' ", i just need to install less in my python library. so i going to find solution on google. And finally i got solution to make Odoo on my mac with this command ( type without  $ ).

$ brew update
$ brew uninstall node
$ brew install node
$ sudo brew postinstall node

so first step i just need to update my brew, and uninstall node that i ever install, and then install node again, i make force to post install node. I hope this post can help you and see you.
Share:
Lokasi: Semarang, Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia

2 comments:

  1. I get Error : Running Homebrew as root is extremely dangerous and no longer supported.
    if I run sudo brew postinstall node and I get Error: Permission denied - usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/.github/issue_template.md
    if i run it without sudo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article! Very informative blog. Looking for the best AR App Development Company in Australia? Reach IDYA Technology.

    ReplyDelete


<br>


Advice for contacting me at dedyy54@gmail.com